Sterilization is a loving choice. Spaying or neutering your pet is a one-time expense that provides lifelong benefits.
Why Sterilization if Good for Your Pet
- Helps your pet live a long, healthier life
- Can eliminate or reduce health problems, including certain cancers and prostate disease.
Why Your Pet’s Sterilization is Good for You
- Makes your pet a more affectionate companion
- May reduce behavior and temperament problems such as biting, running away or marking territory
- Eliminates the stress and mess of female heat cycles
Why Pet Sterilization is Good for the Community
- Saves millions of dollars spent controlling unwanted animals
- Reduces pressure on animal shelters
- Reduces the number of stray and homeless pets that get into trash bins, defecate in parks and yards, and threaten people and wildlife.
Spay and neuter surgeries are routinely performed in our clinic using general anesthesia. We encourage you to contact us if you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment.