Hospital Services Provided by Ruidoso Animal Clinic
- Diagnostic Services: Our hospital is equipped to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services.
- Surgical Services: Our state-of-the-art surgical suite provides for the performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures including orthopedic and gastrointestinal concerns. Outpatient surgical procedures include dental services and breeding prevention. We utilize the safest available anesthetics and continuously monitor the patient's vital signs during all anesthetic procedures. Pain management is also an integral part of any surgical procedure.
- Dental Services: Our dental services include routine teeth cleaning and polishing, fluoride treatment, dental x-rays, tooth extractions, periodontal and oral surgery.
- Canine Services: Canine reproduction services and consultations are available at the Ruidoso Animal Clinic. These services include determination of timing of breeding (by monitoring of hormones, vaginal cytology, and vaginoscopy), and natural, artificial and surgical insemination.
- Counseling Services: We will provide dietary guidance regarding your pet's nutritional needs for each life stage. We can also provide advice regarding behavior modification and the correction of problems such as excessive barking, chewing, spraying, scratching, digging, house soiling and aggression.
- Urgent Care: Please call our main telephone number (575) 257-4027 for instructions for after-hour emergencies.