Aspects of Ruidoso Animal Clinic Pet Surgery
The pet surgical services available at Ruidoso Animal Clinic are provided in a sterile surgical environment by our own team of veterinary professionals. We provide:
- Anesthesia: We utilize isoflurane gas anesthetic to provide an extra margin of safety, especially for our older or high risk patients.
- Continuous patient monitoring: Vital signs for each patient are monitored throughout all procedures. Heart rate, saturated oxygen level, temperature, blood pressure, and respiration rate are continuously recorded using digital electronic monitoring equipment.
- Temperature Controlled Environment: Our recovery unit, hospital care facility, and treatment areas are all fully staffed and housed in a temperature controlled environment for your pet’s comfort.
- Specialized Care: We provide extra specialized care for our patients that are critically ill, have contagious diseases, or require oxygen therapy.
Types of Pet Surgery Offered
We provide a variety of surgical procedures to our patients. These include:
- TTA surgeries for torn ACL
- Fracture repairs
- Soft tissue surgeries
We also conduct orthopedic consults as needed. If you have questions about Ruidoso Animal Clinic’s surgical offerings, please contact us.